at Outlets & Marketplace Williamsburg
Outlets & Marketplace Williamsburg is home to a collection of locally owned and operated businesses. Shop these uniquely Iowa businesses to find one-of-a-kind gifts to take home while doing your part to support local mom-and-pop shops and our local community.
Small Businesses at Outlets & Marketplace Williamsburg:
- A&G Home: Transform your house into a home at A&G HOME. Bed, bath, and unique décor for every room of your home. Featuring Addy & Gar home fragrance and personal care products, handcrafted using only plant-based, biodegradable, eco-friendly ingredients.
- Back Roads Antiques: One-of-a-kind selection of primitives, antiques, and unique finds are collected from across the county and brought in by this local shop owner. Stop in to explore past treasures.
- Bryant’s Chill & Grill: Sit down for lunch or dinner and taste their delicious wraps, burgers, salads, and more! Stop by to catch the game at their fully stocked bar. Ice-cold Iowa brews are on tap! View the menu.
- El Pearl Boutique: El Pearl brings you fine, quality, affordable, apparel that women can feel confident in. Score stylish looks from head-to-toe when you browse their fabulous jewelry & accessories collection featuring even more local, woman-owned makers!
- Fetch Pet Center: As a family-owned and operated business, Fetch Pet Center has made it a priority to create a store fueled by knowledge. A place where product selection directly reflects diligent research. Nutrition, exercise, and proper grooming are all important parts of a pet’s healthy life. The team at Fetch has carefully and thoughtfully curated exceptional products and services for you and your pet. Full-service grooming, self-wash stations, premium food and treat choices, and distinctive accessories are all a part of the Fetch experience.
- Geek City Games & Toys: Geek City Games and Toys is Eastern Iowa’s one-stop location for board games, card games, puzzles, and the hottest toys on the market!
- Kitchen Gifts & More: Find delightful kitchen supplies, gadgets, gifts, and exclusive Iowa-made products hand-chosen by this local team.
- Pino’s Sicilian Pizzeria: straight from the Heart of Sicily. Stop in to enjoy this local, family-owned pizza restaurant, stemming from 3+ generations of Sicilian recipes. Pino (Joseph Sr.), was born and raised in Borgetto, Sicily before coming to the United States over 60 years ago. All of Pino’s recipes are homemade with the perfect blend of ingredients. View the menu.
- Rebel Rose Boutique: Rebel Rose Boutique offers a wide range of fashion, apparel, and accessories to fit your unique style. We believe all women should feel amazing and empowered in the clothing they wear!
- sunny grae: This local shop owner has curated an amazing collection of affordable clothing and accessories for modern life. each piece from sunny grae is handpicked and every item reflects an enchantment and grace that makes every day easier, simple dressing with amazing accessories. approachable and affordable items with a twist, added edge, and sweetness. hours have been spent curating amazing, refreshing, graceful items that will be delivered with special touches and will give you that sunny grae feeling.
View the directory at this link.