Lee Wrangler: PT Sales Associate
Tell us what you’re worth, then show it! Fun interactive interviews to show what you’re worth!
Who are we
• Lee/Wrangler brings together two of the most iconic and beloved denim brands under one roof. With a rich heritage of design and innovation, Lee/Wrangler is home to a broad selection of jeans and casual apparel for men and women – all at an incredible everyday value
• We’ve got you covered whether you want the basics or need the latest trends!
What do we do?
• As a Sales Associate, you create a fun, engaging, and eye-catching shopping experience for our customers. You will be a part of a team who knows how to have a good time, work hard and celebrate successes daily. Each Sales Associate plays a vital role in the store all while representing our culture of Speed, Spirit, and Smile – ask us about the bus!
How do we do it?
• We provide you with new experiences through personal development, investment, and cross training
• We provide exceptional customer service all day every day
• We deliver solutions and inspiration to customers
• We ensure our products are always available to the customer
• We adhere to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives
• We model behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others
What do we need?
• Your previous retail or service-oriented experience (preferred, not required)
• Your ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a retail environment
• Your ability to work with a team to exceed sales results and meet store goals
• Your ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet performance expectations
When do you need me?
• At least 12 hours a week but more is always welcomed
• Weekends, holidays, and evenings too – must be flexible to meet our business needs
What are the essential functions?
• Standing required for the entire work shift
• Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
• Engaging verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment while
• Cross-trained in all areas including cash register operation, fitting room, stock room, store maintenance, processing freight and other tasks as needed
How soon do you need me?
• Now – apply today, we’d love to talk to you!
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour
• Employee discount