Janitorial / Sanitation Specialist Description & Overview
We are currently seeking an energetic and self motivated individual to join our family as a Janitorial / Sanitation Specialist. Our Ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, adaptive and willing to take on non-routine cleaning & special projects as they arise.
The Janitorial / Sanitation Specialist will be responsible for cleaning & sanitizing offices, bathrooms, break rooms, floors, schools, dining areas, public areas, and other facilities as needed by the client. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and an opportunity to grow and advance within our company.
Position Title: Janitorial / Sanitation Specialist
Duration: Full Time / Part Time
Salary / Estimated Salary: TBD
Running a successful business takes time and there is never a shortage of tasks on your ‘to do’ list. Our founders, Tito Muniz and Mike Mendoza know how frustrating it can be to work in an office or facility that hasn’t been cleaned properly. That’s why we do what we do. Maintenance Resources, Inc, is the premier commercial cleaning company headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and our team has over 31 years of janitorial and commercial cleaning experience, We provide first-class cleaning services across 16 states that include commercial and office cleaning, construction cleanup and snow removal. When you bring us on-site to clean your office or facility, our team becomes an extension of yours. We believe you shouldn’t have to worry about the cleanliness of your building — leave that to us.
We are proud to be trusted by Fortune 500 companies, local businesses, government
agencies, and schools throughout our service areas.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Preform general cleaning and sanitation of all areas of job as directed by supervisor
• Complete specific non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
• Remove garbage and trash as specified by job order
• Clean and Sanitize all high touch areas as specified by job order
• Ensure job site is maintained and fully cleaned as specified by job order
• Education – High School Diploma or GED preferred, but NOT required
• Experience – No Experience Needed.
• Specific Skills – Willingness to learn and develop over time
• Physical Abilities – Ability to spend 8 hours on feet. Ability to lift of 25 pounds