Love babies and kids?
Looking for a flexible, friendly place to grow your career.
Consider the possibilities as a Part-Time Sales Manager at Carter’s.
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of baby and young children’s apparel and related products, with 30+ consecutive years of sales growth. Based on the belief that childhood is a celebration, our brands are all about creating products for children that are distinguished by quality and creativity. We are committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects our diverse world. We uphold this inclusive culture by striving to recruit, support, and reward employees from all backgrounds. Come grow your career with us!
Why You’ll Love working For Carter’s
- 30% discount on 3 great brands: Carter’s, OshKosh, and Skip Hop
- An inclusive, supportive workplace culture
- Full-time and Part-time benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Development programs
- Many more special and unique benefits!
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain customer focus; model service standards, build customer loyalty and share key product information
- Invest in people; communicate professionally and effectively with team members, assist in training, and offer feedback and coaching to store team
- Execute operational procedures; open and close stores and registers, cover meals and breaks and drive operational compliance
- Have fun creating memorable shopping experiences for all of our customers
- Grow your career and drive Carter’s success with your passion What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or GED minimum requirement, BS/BA degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of retail management experience with demonstrated leadership, supervisory, and customer engagement skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work shifts to meet the needs of the business including days, nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled; minimum number of hours is not guaranteed Apply today!