Bath & Bdoy: FT Supervisor
At Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs.
We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture focused on delivering exceptional fragrances and experiences to our customers. We focus on recruiting, retaining, and advancing diverse talent where our associate population is as diverse as the communities we serve, live and work. In addition, we work to improve our communities and our planet in a way that will make us proud for years to come because we believe the world is a brighter, happier place when everyone has access to the things that make them happy. We invite you to join Gingham Nation, where we invest in our associates through competitive compensation, benefits, and development opportunities, so they can continue to be their best at work, at home, and in their communities. Our store leaders are the front line of our field leadership team: they’re retail and customer-savvy, dedicated brand ambassadors and thrive on the connections we make with our customers.
As a Supervisor, you will enjoy the opportunity to work in partnership with the Store manager to develop outstanding associates, deliver exceptional and consistent customer experiences, and positively impact growth across Bath & Body Works.
• Responsible for leadership tasks as delegated by the store manager
• Provide individual and team performance feedback and recommendations to managers
• Train, coach, reward and motivate associates to improve selling and the customer experience
• Reinforce selling expectations, performance, results and accountability with all associates
• Lead and model selling and customer experience standards
• Set the direction and goals for the day/shift when associates arrive for work
• Build a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail information
• Perform opening and closing routines including execution of bank deposits, receipt of shipment, and interpretation/dissemination company directive
• Act as the manager on duty when scheduled to support customer service, work with vendors, or address maintenance issues
• Partner with the members of the sales leadership team to support action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of operational activities
• Maintain policies and procedures Bath & Body works is proud to offer a competitive, performance-based compensation and benefits package to our eligible associates.
Benefits include a merchandise discount, a no cost mental health and well-being program, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and flexible and affordable saving programs. We also offer flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off.
Apply > BBW